April 27-June 1st – Cost $150 for 6-week session (9:00am – 11:00am)
Horsemanship as a class is designed to show the rider’s ability to ride and handle their horse. It is a basic skill that every good horseman should know, and good horsemanship is an asset to the rider and horse.
The kids that would like to join this class need to be:
- Prompt and on time to every class
- Responsible and Accountable
- Show the ability to tack and un-tack without an aide, unless physical abilities inhibit this ability in which we can assign a helper
- Show basic knowledge of horse body language
Amanda Moore will be instructing and it will be a walk-trot class only.
Each class will focus on different aspects of basic horsemanship, including:
- Forward Movement
- Maneuvering your horse all directions
- Round pen work
This class will be a group session, there will not be individual aides for every child.