It’s that time of year when everyone’s spirits get lighter, the workdays seem shorter and we eagerly anticipate coming together to celebrate the holidays. It is the season for merriment and – more importantly – the season for gratitude.
When Amanda and I think about all that we are thankful for, we are truly blessed to have each of you in our lives. We are, at times, overwhelmed with all that has been accomplished and the vision that is yet to come. Reigning Grace Ranch could not have made it this far without you, and for that, we say thank you.
Thank you for
- Supporting the programs that have empowered youth in our community,
- Sustaining the services that have worked to enrich and fortify families to keep them together,
- Keeping our family of horses healthy and full of vigor – watching them recover and thrive is such a joy to see,
- Providing resources to keep RGR running every day so that our mission continues,
- Reading our blogs, watching our videos and sharing RGR with your family and friends – the word of mouth support means more than you know,
- The prayers, the blessings, the good wishes that you send us, and, most importantly
- Your friendship and encouragement.
As we move into the holiday season and end of the year, RGR has many exciting activities planned for 2019 and look forward to you being a part of each one. Stay tuned to our blog and e-newsletter for information about upcoming programs and ways you can continue to support the work of the ranch.
Also, Giving Tuesday is around the corner! Giving Tuesday takes place on November 27 and is a national day of giving to your favorite nonprofits. Please consider a Giving Tuesday gift to RGR that can be matched through the AZ Tax Credit Program. For more information on ways to give and how your money will be used at RGR, visit https://azrgr.org/donate/. Thank you!
From all of us at Reigning Grace Ranch, we wish you a Thanksgiving full of family, friends, great food and fond memories.
Chris & Amanda Moore