3 Ways to Give
We have three areas that need financial assistance monthly and they are the following:
The Gift of Eyesight for Samson
- Samson is a 16-year-old gelding rescued horse
- He has squamous cell carcinoma in both of his eyes
- Currently, he wears this UV protective mask
We are coming to all of you seeking 2800.00 for treatment or he will lose his eyesight if it is left untreated. To learn more about what is going on with Samson, please click on the video where Amanda shares more about the story! So please, if you can donate anything, it all helps. Thank you so much RGR family, we appreciate all of you!
Percentage of Monthly Goal Met (2800.00)
- 0% 0%
Choose a Gift
With the help of our community partners such as Corporate Sponsors, Private Donors, and Family Foundations, we are able to make an impact for good! Reigning Grace Ranch relies heavily on the joyful hearts of our donors to give our kids a second chance.
So ask yourself, “Why would I become a sponsor at Reigning Grace Ranch?” The answer is simple.
We are 100% volunteer-based 96% of the funds raised go directly to programming here at the ranch 98% of our youth that we mentor has reported a changed heart in the way of self-esteem, self-confidence, the feeling of being loved, the feeling of being wanted and goal setting.
Looking at our overall response from kids and parents from the 2015-16 sessions, we have had a 97% success rate with our kids. Many of them came in with low self-esteem, low leadership skills, little or no confidence in themselves, their skills, or their self-worth. And many were not very responsible or accountable for their actions.
One teen at the ranch has said, “When I am here, I want to be a better person and a role model for my friends and family. It has changed my heart, forever.”
Together, we can really change one child at a time.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor please contact us at 480-466-2154
HELP US! HELP KIDS! HELP YOU!
ARIZONA TAX CREDIT
The Arizona Tax Credit allows individuals and couples to make a contribution to a “Qualifying Charitable Organization,” including Reigning Grace Ranch, and direct where your tax dollars are spent while supporting Arizona foster kids and rescued horses. Anyone who pays Arizona state taxes, whether you itemize or not, single or married, can qualify for the Tax Credit of up to $800 for couples filing jointly or $400 for individual taxpayers.
Taking advantage of the tax credit allows you either to increase the amount of refund you receive from the state or decrease what you owe to the state. It also allows a say in what your tax payment actually does.
CAPITAL FUNDING FOR PROPERTY EXPANSION
We are excited to share the expansion plans for Reigning Grace Ranch! The ranch plans to raise $385,000 over the next two years to purchase the land the ranch operates on. In addition to the land acquisition, we plan to raise an additional $500,000 in capital for facilities on the new property.
THE VISION – THE FUTURE!
We will have several recreational therapies offered for our community to plug into. Whether you are coming to heal or grow yourself, or find your therapy in helping others, Reigning Grace Ranch is the perfect match. The ranch will offer community gardening for those that the ranch serves. In addition to the equine mentorship and life skill programming, we will have an arts and crafts classroom, and a wood shop to build furniture. We have a vision for a future mercantile at the ranch to offer the community merchandise that the children have made. We also plan to be the home and family for a full-time living for up to 8 teens a year in our aging out of foster care program.
WE HAVE 4 MAJOR AREAS OF FUNDING NEEDS – PHASE I, II, AND III FOR GROWTH AND EXPANSION, LAND PURCHASE FUNDING.
OUR WISH LIST
CHOOSE AN AREA OF NEED
- Grass and alfalfa hay
- Gift certificate to a local feed store, Scottsdale Livestock, Dynamite Horseman Supply, Karsten’s Ace Hardware
- Vet wrap
- Brown gauze
- Wood Grindings from AMC consolidated
- Saddles, kids & adult sizes, lightweight
- Water Troughs – Metal
- Fly Masks – various sizes – full-size horse & miniature
- Horse Grooming Tools
- Individual bottles of water
- Individually packaged nuts
- Natural fruit leather
- Individually packaged fruit snacks
- Individually packaged crackers
- Individually packaged dried fruit
- Paper plates, Paper cups, Plastic Utensils
- Plastic manure forks – new or in good shape (can be purchased at any feed store or Karsten Ace Hardware)
- Wheelbarrows, hand carts
- Leather work gloves in children’s sizes
- Gardening Tools
- Cordless Power Tools
- Tools (i.e., screwdrivers, hammers, etc.)
- Paint – Large bottles of washable non-toxic paint (all colors)
- Small, medium and large foam paint brushes
- Canvases (all sizes) for acrylic painting
- Kid Size boots
- Kid Size Cowboy Hats
- Kid Size Cowboy/Cowgirl Jeans
- Kid Size sweatshirts & Western Shirts
- 4 wheeler quad
- Ranger, Honda or John Deere UTV with dump bed
- Manure Spreader (Newer Spreader brand)
- Wood chips
- Flowers, Trees, Shrubs
- Horse Panels (fencing)
- Plastic eyes (for puppet making)
- Drawing pencils
- Mod Podge
- Needles & Thread
- Toys for Sessions with Kids
- Variously sized plastic traffic cones
- Approx 3″ diameter rubber or foam rings
- Large magnetic dart board & darts
- Foam balls of all sizes
- Foam swimming pool noodles
- Large easel
- Large paper pad
- Hula Hoops
- Giant balls (approx 24″)
REIGNING GRACE NEEDS YOU!
YOU can be someone’s hero. Whether your heart is for children in need of help or rescued horses, you can change lives here by your financial gifts. DONATE TODAY TO RECEIVE ARIZONA STATE TAX CREDIT!